Alina Timmermann, M.Sc.
Computer Science IV
TU Dortmund University
D 44221 Dortmund
Phone and E-Mail
Tel.: (+49) 231 755 - 5427
Fax: (+49) 231 755 - 4730
E-Mail: alina.timmermann (at) cs.tu-dortmund.de
- Research Training Group 2193 "Adaptive Intelligence of Factories in Complex and Dynamic Environments".
- Demand forecasting using neural networks, regression and clustering
- A. Timmermann, M. Abdulgader, L. Hagen, M. P. Milz, A. Wirtz, D. Biermann, W. Tillmann, F. Walther (2021), "Characterisation of arc-sprayed corrosion protection coatings post-treated by means of “machine hammer peening”", Thermal Spray Bulletin, Issue 01 (2021) Volume 14
- J. Baumann, A. Timmermann, D. Biermann (2021), "Generation of Predetermined Surface Structures by Simulation Based Process and Tool Design When Milling Free-Formed Surfaces", Sheet Bulk Metal Forming - TCRC73 2020. Lecture Notes in Production Engineering, Springer, DOI
- A. Timmermann, M. Abdulgader, L. Hagen, A. Koch, P. Wittke, D. Biermann, W. Tillmann, F. Walther (2020), "Effect of machine hammer peening on the surface integrity of a ZnAl-based corrosion protective coating", MATEC Web of Conferences 318 (4):01008, DOI
- D. Biermann, M. Tilger, A. Timmermann (2019), "Echtzeit-Aufnahme der Oberflächenrauheit im Rahmen einer zweistufigen Microfinishbearbeitung", Diamond Business, 70 (3), ISSN 1619-5558
- since 04/2022
Research Assistant and Doctoral Student, Research Training Group 2193, Chair IV: Modeling and Simulation, Faculty of Computer Science, Dortmund University of Technology
Master of Science, Industrial Engineering, Dortmund University of Technology
Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering, Dortmund University of Technology
CES Sponsorship Award of the Association of German Engineers (VDI) for Master's Thesis
- 2016 - 2019
Female Talents in Accounting and Finance program
- since 04/2022
Research Assistant and Doctoral Student, Research Training Group 2193, Chair IV: Modeling and Simulation, Faculty of Computer Science, TU Dortmund
- 01/2022 - 03/2022
Research Assistant, Chair IV: Modeling and Simulation, Faculty of Computer Science, TU Dortmund
Research Assistant, Chair VIII: Artificial Intelligence, Faculty of Computer Science, TU Dortmund
Research Associate and Doctoral Student, Institute of Machining Technology (ISF), Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, TU Dortmund
- Since 2021
Council member in the student dormitory Studentendorf: organization of events for students
Schülerpaten e.V. Volunteer tutoring for students with a migration or refugee background
Mentoring Program for Erasmus Students at TU Dortmund University
Search & People Search
CalendarTo event list
Location & approach
The campus of the Technical University of Dortmund is located near the Dortmund West motorway junction, where the Sauerland line A45 intersects with the Ruhrschnellweg B1/A40. The Dortmund-Eichlinghofen exit on the A45 leads to the south campus, the Dortmund-Dorstfeld exit on the A40 to the north campus. The university is signposted at both exits.
The S-Bahn station "Dortmund Universität" is located directly on the north campus. From there, the S-Bahn line S1 runs every 15 or 30 minutes to Dortmund main station and in the opposite direction to Düsseldorf main station via Bochum, Essen and Duisburg. The university can also be reached by bus lines 445, 447 and 462. Timetable information can be found on the website of the Rhein-Ruhr transport association, and DSW21 also offers an interactive network map.
One of the landmarks of the TU Dortmund is the H-Bahn. Line 1 runs every 10 minutes between Dortmund Eichlinghofen and the Technology Center via Campus South and Dortmund University S, line 2 runs every 5 minutes between Campus North and Campus South. She covers this distance in two minutes.
From Dortmund Airport you can take the AirportExpress to Dortmund Central Station in around 20 minutes and from there you can take the S-Bahn to the university. Düsseldorf Airport, which is about 60 kilometers away, offers a larger range of international flight connections and can be reached directly by S-Bahn from the university train station.