The Processes Fitting Toolkit Dortmund (ProFiDo) provides a graphical user interface supporting the use of a variety of tools for the fitting and modelling of arrival processes. ProFiDo's key features include
- a consistent use of commandline-oriented Tools for Process Fitting
- a GUI for graphical workflow specification
- XML based interchange format for process descriptions
- easy to extend by XML based GUI configuration and converter scripts
- visualization tool for plotting pdf, cdf and lag-k autocorrelation coefficients
- support for PH distributions, Markovian Arrival Processes and ARMA and ARTA Processes
- easy integration of fitted stochastic processes into simulation models using the Arrival Process Module for OMNeT++
- ProFiDo 1.3
- ProFiDo 1.2
- OMNeT++ Arrival Process Module
- Arena Arrival Process Module v0.2: arena_arrivalprocess_0.2.zip
ProFiDo is free software, released under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2.
- Falko Bause, Philipp Gerloff, Jan Kriege:
ProFiDo - A Toolkit for Fitting Input Models
Proc. of the 15th International GI/ITG Conference on Measurement, Modelling and Evaluation of Computing Systems and Dependability and Fault Tolerance (MMB & DFT 2010), Springer, 2010.
- Falko Bause, Peter Buchholz, Jan Kriege:
ProFiDo - The Process Fitting Toolkit Dortmund
Proc. of the 7th International Conference on Quantitative Evaluation of SysTems (QEST) 2010, Williamsburg, Virginia, USA, September 15 - 18, 2010. [PDF]
- Jan Kriege, Peter Buchholz:
Simulating Stochastic Processes with OMNeT++
Proc. of the 4th International OMNeT++ Workshop, 2011.
- Falko Bause, Jan Kriege:
Correlated Random Number Generation for Simulation Experiments
Proc. of the ASIM Dedicated Conference on Simulation in Production and Logistics, 2015.
profido (at) ls4.cs.tu-dortmund.de